Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Paul Scholes will end the football career

Manchester - Paul Scholes steadily to end the football career at the end of last season. But really Sir Alex Ferguson had asked him to postpone the time of retirement a season anymore.
Champions League final against Barcelona to fight the ultimate Scholes as Manchester United player. A few days later, The Ginger Prince then announced retirement.
During approximately 17 years of defending the MU - the only club which the enforcement of - Scholes has won a total of 24 titles, including 10 English Premier League trophy and two Champions League.
"I have had good years. I always felt I was the year when the right time to retire and this year that I feel is the time," Scholes said in The Sun. Although the 36-year-old, regarded Scholes Sir Alex is still able to play to 20 matches at the highest level next season. However, the coach is not immune to persuasion because Scholes believes this year is hanging up his boots right time.
"I have made a decision. Managers feel I can play 15-20 games next season but I feel the time is right. You can not play forever," he added.
It is difficult indeed to deny the request Fergie who has raised his name. But what would the word, Scholes felt his condition did not allow anymore.
"It's hard to resist, I know my body condition. I felt good enough during exercise or even when competing at the end of the season. You are in the club with the best players and you should be aware of your legs can not do what you want," Advanced Scholes.
"If you will be as part of this club you have to be ready from the start to play for 90 minutes. When I started the game I already feel fitter. The conditions that I feel is when playing the last 15 to 20 minutes and it's not true," said Chelsea legend.
Scholes testimonial match will be held on August 5 at Old Trafford. The match will be attended by former Manchester United star Eric Cantona and Brazilian soccer legend, Pele.
& .

No comments:

Post a Comment