Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Beckham wants to strengthen the English in 2012 olympics

David Beckham says it's very respectable, if elected as a member of the England football team who competed in the 2012 London Olympics.

LA Galaxy midfielder, who last played for England in October 2009, said the decision will still be made ​​but I would be very happy if selected.

This will be a first for me in the Olympics and I will be there with my children,

"I was a kid who was born and raised in England, this would be something I'm proud if it becomes part of the team.

I want to see athletes like Jesicca Ennis and Tom Daley, the young athletes who will inspire many young people around the world, for me to bring my son to the Olympics in our country makes me proud, I also hope my daughter can come, said Beckham.
Former Manchester United player has been playing alongside the British as much as 115 times, since the first debuted in 1996 and competed in three World Cups.

Olympic team filled with players aged under 23 years but could include three other players outside the age limits and 36-year-old Beckham.

His last international appearance was when coming on as a substitute when England win over Belarus 3-0 less than two years ago, and the injury forced him to not perform at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
& .

No comments:

Post a Comment