Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Kaka: "I will not leave Madrid"

Two seasons living in the Santiago Bernabeu, the best performance still fails served Ricardo Kaka to Real Madrid.

The Brazilian playmaker was widely rumored that was later going back to Italy, with Inter Milan and former club, AC Milan, expressed as enthusiasts.

Even so, Kaka, who has repeatedly vowed to stay with Los Blancos, once again dismissed such speculation."Honestly I want to stay in Madrid Rail and most likely I will stay here next season," he told Brazilian television station.

"That's the truth, the rest, which declare that I headed Inter or AC Milan or I'll come back a career in Brazil, is just speculation," added the player who often struggled with injuries while in Madrid.

"Before leaving Spain [on holiday], I talked with the club and the decision is clear, that I would survive."

"None of these rumors, which were included in my plan."

"I know that I have not met the expectations of the club, fans, or the press, and I really want to succeed in Madrid, so my personal target is to stay here," said 2007 World Player of it.
& .

No comments:

Post a Comment