Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Eto'o started to not feel at home at Inter

Milan - I do not know what the wind suddenly hinted Samuel Eto'o wanted to leave Inter Milan. According to his testimony, the Cameroon striker to pursue happiness, not money.

Eto'o claimed to have been considering his future at Inter and he did not rule out the possibility to move to another club this summer.

"I was 30 years old, I was approaching the final moments could get a big contract. We'll see whether I will stay or go," said the former Barcelona striker.

"Yes, I get a quote. I had a vacation a month to evaluate it and decide what I would do," said Eto'o as proclaimed Italian Football.

"I'm not chasing income of 100 thousand euros or 200 thousand euros more. The important thing for me now is I'm happy in a city, play for a big club where I could enjoy the game," Eto'o said.

When properly resigned, Eto'o refused if the reason for the money. The former Mallorca player was just wanted to pursue happiness and live in peace.
& .

No comments:

Post a Comment