Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

CR7: "not a money grubber"

Madrid - Cristiano Ronaldo insisted that for him money is not everything. That's why Real Madrid star had turned down the offer coming from Manchester City.
As reported, The Citizens trying to attract Ronaldo with a salary offer of £ 21 million per season.
To bring the Real Madrid goal machine, the City is ready to grope his assets of 150 million pounds.
"The value of the offer was not bad huh? But we have to think of it as good as possible. I do not go City. I say: I'm not going there. Money is not the most important thing," said Ronaldo.
But once Ronaldo insisted that the money is not everything for him. The Portuguese player was also rejected an offer from the City of Manchester.
"If you think about money, then I could just get two times more than that I can now," he said.
Former Manchester United player had asserted himself happy with Real Madrid. In fact he wanted to remain living in the Santiago Bernabeu until ten years into the future, or if necessary, until hanging up his boots.
"If you think about money, I could go. But most important is the attitude of people here and they treat me great. So I am happy at Madrid," he concluded.
& .

No comments:

Post a Comment