Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Loris Capirossi ready to Fight back

Loris Capirossi ready to Fight
Saxony - Loris Capirossi confirmed that it will return to the track this weekend at the German MotoGP after missing the two previous series because of injury.
When this condition is not yet fully recovered Capirossi to race at the Sachsenring. But he asserted was going back to the track on weekends.
Pramac Ducati rider was injured in the Dutch MotoGP qualifying session last. Consequently, in addition to absent in the series that he should also be marginalized in the Italian GP.

The Italian rider's own claim to expect to be fully fit when the MotoGP race at Laguna Seca took place on 24 July.
"I'm still not fit, but I still have a few days to undergo physical therapy in order to better fit anymore," said Capirossi in Autosport.
"Now I want to turn the page and return to the track. Only I would ride my Desmosedici," said Capirossi.
"Back to the track will be positive, but my goal is to return to the condition of 100% at Laguna Seca. Absent at Mugello is very difficult for me, and it really affect me."
& .

No comments:

Post a Comment