Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

For the sake of France Cisse Join Lazio

Rome - Djibril Cisse reveals the reason moved from Panathinaikos to Lazio. The 29-year attacker is to regain his place in the French national team.

"Serie A is one of the best leagues in the world. So, I tried it and excited to test myself against the best defense of Europe," said Cisse told L'Equipe.

Cisse officially a few days ago Gli Aquilotti so new players. The former Liverpool player was carried off to the Stadio Olimpico with a cost of around six million euros.

Cisse also expect the move to a more competitive league will make it into the national team again. The last time he was dressed in Les Bleus in the World Cup 2010.

"We'll have a super squad at Lazio and this new experience is a great challenge for me. I'll face some tough defense more than I normally encounter. So, I was wondering how I do it," he said.

"I had two great seasons in Greece, but it proved not enough. I know how good of me and what I want," said the player was born August 12, 1981.

"I have not died for France. Laurent Blanc Series A well known and he wants a striker who can score goals in the best leagues. I was at Lazio to win back my place in the squad for France," he concluded.
& .

No comments:

Post a Comment