Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Adebayor: "Mourinho's Best Coach"

Manchester-Madrid Adebayor joined on loan in January and has made ​​quite a good impression there. Togo striker's own claim to feel at home in Madrid and want to continue to survive with the status of permanent players.

Adebayor:
Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has significance for Emmanuel Adebayor. In fact, thanks to Mourinho was Adebayor could smitten with football again.

Fortunately, Adebayor admitted that Mourinho was hoping something similar. So now looking forward Adebayor had already called by the entrenador the Portuguese.

Betahnya Adebayor seemed to figure very closely with the presence of Mourinho at El Real. Players who also played for Arsenal it was admitted that Mourinho had re-grow his love for football.

"If I could play three or four more years in Madrid, I would retire at the club. I do not want to go anywhere else other than Madrid," Adebayor told the U.S. that I quoted ESPN Star.

"He gave me the confidence I need, make sure you come back and enjoying football again. No doubt Mourinho is the best coach ever worked with me and Madrid will win many titles with him," Adebayor straightforward. & .

No comments:

Post a Comment