Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Alexandre Pato want to be a new legend at AC Milan

AC Milan - Alexandre pato came to Milan in 2007 after transported from Brazilian club Internacional. Young 21-year career at Milan was up and down, but it does not diminish the love Pato to the club.

  Pato affirmed his loyalty to play for AC Milan. Players who have four years to defend Milan even want to be a legend for the Rossoneri.

In fact, the player who has scored 50 goals from 101 appearances in uniform 'Dark Red' was like forever defend the club based in the San Siro Stadium.
"I want to be a major player in the history of Milan, a symbol, a legend, a winner that will leave memories and a lot of trophies," Pato said as quoted by the Italian Football.

"Being in Milan is my dream come true. I would not move from Milan to another club and I want to continue with Milan as long as possible," Pato hope.

"I want to play here until they get tired of seeing me," added the player's back numbered 7.
& .

No comments:

Post a Comment